I can´t see my students results
Hello, I am having problems seeing my students´ results. I have refreshed this page and have even logged in and logged out, deleted cookies etc. For some reason my groups don´t show up.
Please let me know if there´s anything I can do to fix this.
Kind regards,
Daphne

Hello,
Sorry to hear that.
For better assistance, please provide me with the following and I'll help you to investigate:
1. URL of the worksheet or workbook that was assigned.
2. One or two student email addresses that have submitted the assignment.
3. Group name affected.
Once I have those details I can take a closer look for you.
Thank you!
daffodil91
Hi thank you for looking into this,
Workbook: Science 6A (shared)
URL of the workbook: liveworksheets.com/workbook/2572397
URL of the worksheet: liveworksheets.com/workbook/2572397/preview/DfqXRP9wqV
I can´t even look at the group name because it won´t come up in the "Group results/All students" options...
Kind regards,
Daphne
Hello Daphne,
Thanks for the info.
We are truly sorry for this unfortunate situation. It appears the group was deleted, maybe it was deleted by mistake. We do not edit or delete teacher groups. Please note once a class group is deleted, all related student data and progress history are permanently erased from our system for privacy and security. Regrettably, this process cannot be undone, making it impossible for us to restore the group. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience and remain at your disposal should you need any help setting up a new group.