Search For Answers

Ask the community and get help from your peers to learn, share and create amazing learning materials

Getting Error message when trying to create a worksheet

Profile picture for user AmyGAmy

AmyGAmy

United States
05/23/2024

I am home schooling my son. I have been using this website for about 2 years and everything has been working great. I have created numerous worksheets, however now it is giving me an error message that my post seems to have included SPAM. I'm looking for some help to get this corrected. I have tried numerous worksheets, different content, nothing is working. I also realize that I can only have 30 Private worksheets, but the site has been allowing me to add as many Public worksheets as I wanted.

Profile picture for user ingridjones

LW Support - Ingrid

United States
06/7/2024

Hi Amy, We have had to add quite a few potentially spammy words to our system to make sure only legitimate worksheets are added. If you'd like to send us the worksheet you're trying to create or the words you're using, we may be able to tell which one(s) are triggering this response. And yes...there is a limit to private worksheets, but not public. You can increase the number of private worksheets, by subscribing to one of our premium accounts. Thanks!