Search For Answers

Ask the community and get help from your peers to learn, share and create amazing learning materials

hidden worksheets are seen in the preview

Profile picture for user olga_frolova

olga_frolova

Russia
10/30/2023

Hello!

I have a problem with the fact I used to be able to see the worksheets in the student view and see the numbers of worksheets as my student does. I don't use use the option "set as homework" or something as it's much easier for me to just give the numbers of worksheets to my students. As now in the student's view I can see all the worksheets (both hidden and shown), a couple of times now we have had misunderstadings of what worksheets to do. Is there an option now to see the workseets without the hidden ones (as the student sees them)? The only solution to my problem from my part I see is to show all the worksheets to the students and just use numbers but what is the point of the "hide" option then?

PS Went to the preview mode now to make screeshots and saw that now hidden worksheets are not even shown hidden in the students mode, so I got even more confused - do they see the worksheets now? It's very saddening and confusing.

PPS And when I tried to upload 2 screenshots here to show which worksheets are hidden in fact - to compare teachers and students view - I could download only one(

olga_frolova

Russia
10/30/2023

Here's one that I wanted to upload to compare

olga_frolova

Russia
10/30/2023

And here's another one - you can see the hidden worksheets

Profile picture for user kohai

kohai

Latvia
11/1/2023

Hello Olga,
If you don’t use the “Homework” function but assign Workbook pages by number, you should keep your pages in the order you assign them and never hide any pages before or in between the assigned ones. Then they will match on both the Teacher and Student - sides.
Hope it helps.
Ruta

olga_frolova

Russia
11/10/2023

In reply to by kohai

Thanks, I ended up doing that anyway, I just didn't want my students to see the future worksheets and possibly get confused (even though I gave them the concrete numbers). I used to be able to do that in the previous version of the site. Oh well.