Search For Answers

Ask the community and get help from your peers to learn, share and create amazing learning materials

Release Update: Embedded Worksheet Issue Resolved (Release Completed)

Profile picture for user moderator_greg

Greg (admin)

United States
08/15/2023

Dear LW Community,

We are pleased to announce that we have resolved a critical issue affecting the "Embed in my website" feature.

What Was the Problem? 

On occasion, when the original worksheet was updated, it stopped displaying on the external website where it was embedded.

What Have We Done? 

We have released a fix that ensures all embedded content will display as intended, without interruption, even after the original worksheet is updated.

How Does This Affect You? 

Now, you can seamlessly copy the provided code and paste it into your website's HTML code with confidence, knowing that your embedded worksheets will continue to display correctly.

We Would Love to Hear from You 

Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we would be delighted to hear about your experience with this fix. Please feel free to leave your comments below, or reach out to our support team directly if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you for your continued support and for being an integral part of the LW community. We are committed to continually enhancing our platform to serve you better.

Profile picture for user ladzoya

Zoya Ladyzhenko

Belarus
08/15/2023

Thank you so much! It works

Profile picture for user kohai

kohai

Latvia
08/15/2023

Thank you for the great news and explanations! Congratulations to your team! I'm already looking forward to the next successful releases. Hopefully, they'll involve the "two in one" options of 'Email my answer to the teacher' and 'Check my answers'."

Profile picture for user him2english

Николай

Russia
08/16/2023

Thanks. It's great!
I am also waiting for resolving the problem of grading pupils' work after sending it to the teacher. And the option of seeing the correct answer in the ones I get in notifications.

Profile picture for user marlen1

Marlene Mildred Gamarra Sebastian

Peru
08/28/2023

Buenas, soy docente que anteriormente disfruta conjuntamente con mis alumnos de la versión anterior donde los alumnos podían ver sus notas y la docente podía elaborar sus hojas de trabajo sin ningún problema incluso podía visualizar ¿Cómo se hizo?
Pero ahora son un montón de problemas que tiene esta nueva versión que deja mucho que desear al quedar mal como profesional que soy ante mis alumnos y padres de familia que me piden explicaciones al no poder ver sus notas, que las imágenes salgan distorsionadas cuando se utiliza drag y drop e incluso cuando envían sus resultados se dan con la sorpresa que se han borrado algunas de sus respuestas.
1. Además tengo problemas al crear una hoja de trabajo cuando edito , no funcionan algunas funciones como campo de texto, cuando escojo una función me sale otra, las respuestas no se pueden ver por mis alumnos cuando he utilizado drag y drop .

2. Cuando los alumnos acceden a la ficha de trabajo las respuestas salen distorsionadas y no se ven las respuestas para marcar, y lo peor de todo al enviar sus fichas a los alumnos se les borra lo que han marcado y salen con menor nota.
3. También he observado que cuando pongo mis fichas me sale que esta vacío y cuando entro en otra oportunidad si están mis fichas.
4. No permite a veces grabar las respuestas cuando estoy editando la hoja de trabajo.
5. Resulta una pérdida de tiempo cuando doy a guardar, se borra todo lo que he editado.
Todos los inconvenientes me han traído inconvenientes y me gustaría que vuelvan a la versión anterior y después cuando se han solucionado todos estos problemas que son muchos más porque yo solo utilizo algunas funciones lo vuelvan a actuakizar