1. Data Controller
The responsible for controlling any personal data that you provide to us by electronic means, including completing the information or request forms that this entity provides on the website www.liverworksheets.com is Liveworksheets Holdings, INC. (hereinafter “Liveworksheets”), with registered address at 108 Lakeland Avenue, Dover, DE 19901, Kent Count. The contact email is [email protected]
2. Data Protection Officer
You can contact the Data Protection Officer at the email address [email protected]
3. Declared Database
In compliance with the requirements of qualified Law 15/2003 of 18 December, on personal data protection (hereinafter, “LQPD”) and its implementing regulations, Liveworksheets informs you that any personal data you provide will be entered into the appropriate databases owned by Liveworksheets.
4. Processing information
a) Processing purposes
Liveworksheets can process your personal data for the purposes described below:
- Carry out the provision of the contracted products/services, the maintenance of the contractual relationship and its monitoring.
- Sending you commercial communications electronically and, if necessary, by post.
b) Lawful basis for processing
Processing is carried out on the basis of your consent in each case.
c) Data retention period
In general, your personal data will be kept for as long as required for the purposes established in this document.
Subsequently, your personal data will be retained for the period defined by the legal requirements under applicable legislation.
5. Data recipients
Where necessary for the above-mentioned purposes, your personal data may be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
- Third parties with no relation to Liveworksheets when it is required to: (i) comply with any law, regulation, legal procedure or government requirement with applicable enforceability; (ii) ensure compliance with the terms and conditions of the acquired service, and (iii) detect, prevent or in any other way tackle fraud, security or technical problems.
- Any future owner of the website www.liveworksheets.com
Liveworksheets carries out personal data transfers in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (hereinafter, “GDPR”).
6. User rights
In compliance with the LQPD and its implementing regulations, Liveworksheets informs you that, to exercise your rights to access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, recognised under this legislation, you must send a written, signed communication to the email address [email protected], attaching a copy of your passport or other national identity document.
On the other hand, under the GDPR, if you are within the European Union, as well as the above rights you can also exercise the following rights:
- Right to restrict processing, right to data portability, right to object to processing.
- Right to withdraw that consent, where processing is based on your consent, without affecting the lawfulness of the data processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority for data protection within the European Union.
You can exercise the above rights by sending a written, signed communication to the email address [email protected], attaching a copy of your passport or other national identity document.
Equally, you can obtain additional information about your rights by contacting a data protection supervisory authority.
Liveworksheets guarantees that any processing of your data that it carries out is under strict professional secrecy, and that the appropriate technical and organisational measures have been established to ensure the security of your personal data and prevent their alteration, misuse, loss, theft or unauthorised access.
Last update: March 23, 2022