A school account is used when multiple teachers want to assign their workbooks to the same group of students, so that the students can access all them with the same username and password.
The school account also includes extended limits for all the teachers
, and allows teachers to share workbooks.
It works as follows:
1. Your school registers a new account, as a teacher.
2. After activating the account, they go to my subscription
and choose a School subscription plan, according to the number of students.
3. The school registers all the groups and students.
4. The teachers link their accounts to the school. For this, they must go to "my account", click "link to a school" and enter the keycode of the school (it can be found in “my account”).
5. The school has to enter the main page with their username and password to accept the linked teachers.
6. The teachers can now assign their own workbooks to the students registered by the school.
Where can I find my school code?
Transfer students from a teacher account to a school account
Share workbooks with other teachers