Ratio & Proportion
1. Begin from start
2. Each Grid has a red square box , a question , an answer box and a blue square box.
3. When you arrive at a grid , collect the word in the blue box and write it in your journal.
4. Solve the question in the grid
5. Type the answer in the box provided
6. Search for the answer in the red box in the maze.
7. For Example : if you are at start – the word in the blue box is ‘What’ – note it in your journal
8. Solve the question divide 45 in the ration 2:7 , answer is 10: 35
9. Write the answer in the answer box
10. Now look for 10: 35 in the red box
11. Pick the word from the grid which will be “ is”
12. Solve the question and repeat till you reach End .
ID: 1540099 Language: English School subject: Math Grade/level: 6 Age: 8-14 Main content: Ratio & Proportion Other contents:
Add to my workbooks(0) Download file pdf Embed in my website or blog Add to Google Classroom Add to Microsoft Teams Share through Whatsapp
Link to this worksheet:  Copy
What do you want to do?
Check my answers
Email my answers to my teacher
Enter your full name:
Enter your teacher's email or key code:
Text box style: